You have probably seen cowhide making appearances in all kinds of places, from traditional to contemporary designs. Cowhide is making a comeback. Whether your style is Western or midcentury modern, cowhide make an excellent addition to your home. Home decor items by cowhide are luxurious to the touch and visually aesthetic.
1. , $24.99. Western traditions. This modern take on the classic Western cowhide pillow makes for a fun, creative accent for your space. Soft and cozy, bold and contemporary; it’s a pillow you’ll enjoy until the cows come home.
2. , $170,00. By MAISON DE VACANCES – printed cowhide ”love” cushions back shell button closure. Maison de Vacances, Calypso Home’s exclusive luxury textile creator. For over a decade Husband and wife team, Emmanuelle Fouks & Nicolas Mauriac have reinterpreted the art of design.
3. , $109.00. Rustic, yet elegant, our natural cowhide pillows feature individual markings and coloration. Their textural look will bring a luxurious touch to your modern space.
4. , $139.99. A favorite among both gift-givers and recipients. Enjoy the warmth of this thick, lush, comfortable faux fur blanket and the beauty as well. Incredibly soft and snuggly, throw will be most popular for lounging this winter.
5., $199.00. These vintage marquee lights are what the “pickers” dream of finding! the are carefully crafted from rusty metal to make them look authentic and antique.
6. , $749.00. Inspired by Le Corbusier’s 1929 original, the Pierre chair is composed of natural cowhide and eight chrome-finished steel tubular pieces welded together to look like a single piece.
7. , $899.00. A versatile accent piece, Lind ottoman can work as a cocktail table, extra seating, or a comfy spot to rest your feet. Casters are included on the 20 and 36 round sizes.
8. Set of 2, $4.75.
9. , $465.00. Inspired by a Danish coastal way of life, back when fires were used to help ships navigate shores, the Fire Bowl (1995) was designed to gather people outdoors by creating a focal point on the patio or beach. Made with an efficient conical shape, the lower bowl collects ash and elevates the flames off the ground to better dissipate heat. The cone grate in the upper bowl creates an air pocket from which the fire can draw, while also creating a more efficient burn by focusing the fire into the center.
11. , $129.91. This handsome Shaker fireplace bellows comes with brown leather sides to match the wood construction.
12. , $1,080.00. These beautiful rugs are sourced from the highest quality hides found in Argentina. This design is a modern re-interpretation of a noble material. Perfect for softening any room and particularly functional when you want a rectangular hide.