20 Best Cake Stands
Do you love cakes? I adore cakes and cakes deserve a beautiful stand that highlight the delicious confection! Also a cake stand can be converted into a salad bowl or snack tray and looks great on the middle of the dining room table or to showcase collectibles. Check out this collection of 20 Best Cake Stands.
1. . We love this gorgeous cake stand. Fill it with your baked creations from cupcakes to Victoria sponge to create a table centre piece.
2. , $79.00. Arthur Court turns inspiration into art, creating a cake stand with rustic appeal.
3. , $42.99 . It looks much more expensive than it really is and I love it.
4., $13.99. I really like the rotating feature and the sleek and modern design.
5. , $22.22. This glass cake plate is perfect for everyday use, as well as being elegant enough for entertaining. The footed cake plate is ideal for presenting a cake, pie, cheesecake, or mounds of cookies, squares, or pastries.
6. , $34.99. You’ll want to keep this gorgeous cake stand on display long after the cake has been eaten. Its antique silver finish and faux crystal beads and dangles make every day a special occasion.
7. Tiny , $17.00.
8. , $25.56. With its retro 1950s styling and elegant height, this piece is a fit throne for confections of all shapes–and it helps keep baked goods fresh if dessert eaters are on their own schedules. The smoothly curved dome is accented by the sturdy glass handle. Best of all, Anchor Hocking designs the piece for use as a punch bowl, too–just invert both parts and fill with a favorite party beverage. Simple in shape, timeless by design.
9. , $19.49. Easy to clean.
10. , $60.90. If you want something lovely and elegant to serve cakes and small muffins, then look no farther than this 3 tier cake stand! The rose motif and the colors will brighten any place where it is being used. In addition to being functional, it is just lovely!
11. , $26.90. Perfect backdrop to let your cake stand and steal the show.
12. , $35.02. Ribbon can be removed and replaced with your own favorite ribbon.
13. , $30.00. his glass cake plate is perfect for everyday use, as well as being elegant enough for entertaining.
14. , $55.00 . The stand is designed with a fairly low base that is tapered and subtly fluted much like a tree trunk, and a raised petal-style rim that keeps a baked delicacy from sliding off during carrying. The simplicity of the design allows the stand to complement either a traditional or contemporary table.
15. , $45.00. Rosanna borrows the dainty detailing and plentiful use of curves from 18th-century French Rococo arts to create her modern-day Rococo Noir tableware. Rosanna borrows the dainty detailing and plentiful use of curves from 18th-century French Rococo arts to create her modern-day Rococo Noir tableware.
16. , $39.95. Once you get your hands on this vibrant, hand-painted cake dome, you’ll be digging out all your favorite cake recipes. Then you’ll be calling up all your friends and inviting them over to see how good this dome looks on your table—and oh yeah, to enjoy some cake. Funny what ends up inspiring a party.
17. , $135.00.
18. , $17.65.
19. , $33.00. Now Designs playful cakestand is a perfect way to serve your favorite cake. Ceramic cakestand measures 12-3/4-inch in diameter, and has a sweet scalloped edge.
20. , $49.95.