Color introduces character, quality, and ambiance to any area and the bedroom is no exception. Inculcate your bedroom with fresh color to give it a décor boost. Below are 22 bedroom color schemes that will sooth, uplift, and give your bedroom added style.
22 Bedroom Color Schemes
1. Chocolate, gray, teal bedroom color scheme
Dark colors won’t necessarily make a room smaller. This color scheme creates a dark, moody, sensual ambiance. You can find this beautiful Comforter Set.
2. Mustard, black, cream and gray This unique color scheme can be used in a number of combinations. For example, one bedroom wall can include all four hues in stripes or huge circles.
3. Navy with coral These two colors balance out each other and will give your bedroom a chic, stylish tone.
4. Gray with white This classic combo would look great in stripes on one wall or throughout the room.
Love this gray contemporary rug! You can find it and the wall mirrors .
Interior design by
5. Gray, cream and purple The most versatile shade in this group is purple. Purple can be lavender, plum, mauve, or lilac.
6. Gray, white, and tan This somewhat muted, neutral color combination is ideal for bedrooms with casual, classic décor.
Interior design by .
7. Pastel hues A pastel color scheme is soothing and creates a restful, tranquil ambiance in any bedroom.
8. Mustard with purple This bright color bedroom scheme is not for the fainthearted. It works best in accent pieces like pillows, throws, and area rug. It’s great for a kids’ room too.
9. Indigo with white. Indigo is a mystifying hue. It works beautifully with white but is best used as the accent color. However, if you can stand dark walls, paint your bedroom walls in indigo and wrap your bed in indigo/white linens.
10. Black with white No two colors are as famous together as black and white. If you love timeless decor, this is the color scheme to use. You can find this black and white set.
11. Black white and yellow-lime Black and white on its own is classic. Adding a yellow-lime hue creates an art deco feel. If you want your bedroom to look posh, choose this color combination.
12. Dark gray with brown
Tempered with decorative linen or the right wall decorations, this bedroom color scheme can be easily brightened up.
13.Gray with orange
Orange completely dominates gray in any color scheme. Light grey walls with grey and orange linen and other accents looks fantastic.
14. Red, pink and gray This romantic color scheme creates a sensual ambiance.
15. Turquoise with purple This combination look fab. Why not give it a go?
Photograph by Emma Lee
16. White sand with silver A beautiful combination that works wonderfully as a bedroom scheme for an older or younger couple.
17. Gray, black, white and yellow All of these colors work well together or in combination of two. For example, gray and black works well together, and so does white and yellow.
18. Tiffany blue, black and white This luscious color scheme is as chic as it gets with a bit of sophistication thrown in as well.
19. White, gold and beige A perfect bedroom color scheme that is majestic and elegant. Works great as a guest room color combo.
20. Black, brown, white and green
If you own a beach house or a log-cabin styled home, this combination would be splendid as a bedroom color scheme.
This master bedroom—designed by graduate student George Marrone for the Home Improvement Challenge contest.
21. White bedroom with pops of aqua, fushcia and lime A bright, welcoming fun color combination. It’s great for a beach house or kids’ bedroom.
22. Yellow with orange I love this color scheme for bedroom. There’s something inherently happy about the combination of orange and yellow.
Which bedroom color scheme is your favorite?
— Melina Divani
Melina Divani is the owner and creator of angelshealingandrecoverychurch.org. Interior Design is her infinite passion without stop. Follow Melina on