64 White Living Room Ideas
A living room is a key component in any home. It portrays a feeling of coziness, amiability, and lovely design. For these reasons alone, the living room complementary as it is a comfortable and pleasurable spot for everyone in the home. One way to create a composed setting in this area of the home is with an all-white décor. In order for it not to appear too sterile, introduce various textures, patterns, and mild variations of white. A cashmere throw, a white linen sofa, and shaggy accent rug will all add depth to a monochromatic look.
When applied properly, a white palette can open up the space in a room and provide a foundation from which furnishings, art, and accessories can really shine. Below you will find seven white living room design ideas that may not be soaring with color but will certainly add pizzazz to your living room décor.
7 GREAT WHITE LIVING ROOM IDEAS
1. If you have exposed brick in your living room, why not give them coloration with white paint? Painting exposed bricks white will produce an enlightened, demure space to cozy up and to relax on soft furnishings. Add an animal skin rug to add depth to the ambiance.
2. All white floors and walls in a living room are the perfect palette to make your décor shimmer. If you prefer sophistication and glamour, add gold trimming. For example, if wainscoting is part of the wall décor, use gold paint on the molding.
3. Make your white living room setting cushiony with lots of pillows, throws, large floor pillows, and shag carpeting in an off-white hue.
4. Use a palette of neutral tones incorporating natural hues of cream, ecru, and white. Accessorize with earthy tones of terracotta and wood. The diverse textures adds warmth and intrigue.
5. To maintain a monochromatic theme, add texture and depth to minimalist décor by placing artistic wall hangings, an original collection of objects on shelves or tables, or add pieces of furnishings in wicker, bamboo, and other natural fibers.
6. Even an unconventional styled living room can work the all-white look. By choosing an accent color of your choice, you can add another dimension to an all white décor. Choose a rich color like azure or carroty in accessories like pillows or an accent rug with stripes and geometric shapes to bring out the zing in your décor.
7. If an all-white living room gives you the jitters, change the dynamics by adding a soft appeal by mi whites with light pastels. Couple with shining polished hardwood flooring. If your hardwood flooring is white as well, add a pastel rug in stripes. Go deep with texture by adding unpretentious wicker pieces, or add an ottoman in pastel or off-white in a textured fabric.