Offering flexible extra storage, prep space and more, these kitchen trolleys-cartscould seriously sreamline your space. These flexible units on castors can be shifted around the kitcheneasily and because of this, can perform a multitude of tasks. Accessible from all sides, they provide extra storage space, more surface area for food prep and can be used to wheel dishes to and from table. Look out for designs with lockable castors, extra storage features and hard-wearing tops. Check out the 20 Best Kitchen Trolleys Carts.
, $399.00. The relaxed lifestyle of French Wine country comes to life in Crosley s new Roots Rack. Its rustic design is reflective of a time when recycling wasn t a societal choice, but a way of life. Starting with a solid pine top, we simulate the popular reclaimed wood look by hand-etching a weathered plank design into the surface. The rich honey finish extends to the sturdy legs, riding on industrial style casters wrapped in rubber. Two spacious drawers sit on full-extension glides, providing maximum utility. The sturdy metal shelves are finished in black, and are perfectly notched to secure individual wine bottles. Completing the package are industrial style drawer pulls, towel bars, and X- supports. The Roots Rack is perfect for any kitchen activity – slicing, dicing, mi, or mingling.
2. , $578.27. The Vintage is the quintessential Kitchen Cart for the gourmet food and wine connoisseur in need of additional space. Consequential and expertly designed The Vintage Gourmet Kitchen Cart by Home Styles is a perfect addition to any kitchen. Easy mobility for use during parties and gatherings. Rubber wood solids and veneers are warmed with a Distressed Vintage Caramel finish. Features include 3/4-inch black granite inset top, four large storage drawers with side mounted easy-glide metal suspension, self-closing doors that open to a storage area with one adjustable shelf, side shelving that pulls out to extend work surface, riser with space for cooking oils or wine bottles and assorted storage, additional bottle storage is located near the bottom on both sides. To complete the look the product is finished on all four sides and accessorized with shaped linear Brushed Antiqued Nickel Hardware pulls.
3. . Economical yet stylish.
4. , $624 – $2,248. Prized for its durability and natural rust resistance, zinc is a fixture in high-end restaurants. The silvery blue metal provides a handsome contrast to our buffet’s solid eucalyptus base.
5. , $76.20. Keep your kitchen organized and everything in its place with the Kitchen Baker Rack. This rack is perfect for storing your pots and pans as well as your other cooking utensils. In addition there is a wood cutting board that is included.
6. , $1,799. Substantial and well crafted, this marble-topped table is crafted from reclaimed pine with a wax finish that seals and protects the wood without concealing the imperfections that give it character. Its ample size is perfect for large gatherings in the kitchen.
7. , $325.00.
8. , $1,195. Substantial and well crafted, this marble-topped table is crafted from reclaimed pine with a wax finish that seals and protects the wood without concealing the imperfections that give it character. Its ample size is perfect for large gatherings in the kitchen.
9. , $995. Expand your kitchen’s storage and style with our versatile island. This substantial piece is meticulously crafted with a rugged metal frame and a thick rubberwood butcher-block top that’s ideal for prep tasks and serving. A combination of drawers and a wine rack underneath makes the design uniquely practical.
10. , $350.00. Constructed of solid hardwood and wood veneers, this mobile kitchen cart is designed for longevity. The beautiful raised panel doors and drawer fronts provide the ultimate in style to dress up your kitchen. Two deep drawers are great for anything from utensils to storage containers. Behind the four doors, you will find adjustable shelves and an abundance of storage space for things that you prefer to be out of sight. The heavy duty casters provide the ultimate in mobility. When the cabinet is where you want it, simply engage the locking casters to prevent movement. Style, function and quality make this mobile kitchen cart a wise addition to your home.
11. . The Design Workshop Wood Top Counter is conveniently fitted with wheels for easy mobility. Made in the USA, the solid wood top and shelves and blackened-steel rolling cart create a sturdy, versatile heirloom piece.
12. , $1,989.95. Form and function come together beautifully for this Baker’s Sideboard The hammered steel base features two ample grid shelves for convenient storage The eastern maple butcher block top provides a generous work surface The maple top shelf keeps ingredients out of the way yet close at hand, a utensil bar holds your whisks, spoons and measuring cups Includes 8 custom utensil hooks.
13. , $269.00. Constructed of solid hardwood and wood veneers, this mobile kitchen cart is designed for longevity. The handsome raised panel drawer fronts provide the ultimate in style to dress up any culinary space. Two deep drawers are great for holding essential items, such as utensils or storage containers. The adjustable/removable shelf is great for appliances. Remove the shelf completely to allow for storing larger objects.
14. , $395.00. Bridging the gap between the servants quarters in “Gosford Park” and the offices of “Citizen Kane”, there’s something cinematic and wonderful in the simple functionality of this bar cart. Whether used in the kitchen/laundry room or in a home office, the industrial style delivers authentic charm in ample doses.
15. , $309.00. Classic detail meeting modern stainless design in the Cutting Cart from Crosley. Featuring a stainless steel cutting surface, this essential kitchen tool is perfect for the most complex food prep chores. Oft-used gadgets rest easily in the large drawer, and knives are always within quick reach when stored in the attached cutlery bay. A large towel bar and dual shelves round out the setup. Extra large castors make moving the cart through the kitchen a snap.
16. , $54.89. It’s easy to assemble, sturdy, attractive, doesn’t wobble, rolls very smoothly.
17. , $499.99. Reminiscent of old vintage factory carts, our beautifully industrial Bryant Mobile Kitchen Cart is perfect for keeping kitchen essentials within reach. With large wheels so you can move it wherever you need it most, this handy kitchen cart features three pull-out wire baskets, extra counter space and ample room for extra storage underneath.
18. , $169.99. Dress up your kitchen with the Naomi Home Windsor Cuisine Cart. The compact design hides the functionality of this multi-tasking island cart. It features a roomy counter top in your choice of solid wood, stainless steel, or granite to coordinate with your existing kitchen décor. And the extra storage space comes in your choice of finish with matching hardware. The sturdy, well-built cart has a large drawer perfect for organizing utensils and food storage containers. You can also keep items out of sight behind the cabinet doors with the adjustable shelf. The shelf allows you to customize your storage needs while offering plenty of support for anything you may want to place on the shelf. There are towel rails on each side of the cart to make sure towels are easily accessible whenever you need them. The heavy duty casters offer the ultimate in convenience and mobility. Simply roll the kitchen cart to the desired location and lock the two casters for stability. When not in use you can simply slide it away; or you can easily move it to clean up. Designed for longevity, this Naomi Home Windsor Cuisine Cart is perfect for all your kitchen needs.
19. , $2,238.00. This rustic pine kitchen island gives you storage and workspace to spare. A blue stone top is perfect for prepping meals. Seven drawers, two wooden crates and a large lower shelf offer ample storage for your country kitchen needs.