angelshealingandrecoverychurch’s Top Choises This Season For Terrys Blinds
1) In your own words describe your unique style and creative aesthetic?
I adore the merging of simplicity and beauty. One beautiful piece says more than a horde of furnishings and accent pieces clamored together simply for effect. Aesthetics coupled with refinement is key.
2) When starting a new project, what is your creative process?
I have to get a “feel” for the space. I also embrace my client’s personality and incorporate it into what they want. Then I find those things that can achieve the desired outcome.
3) Out of the creative people you have worked with, who is it that you respect and admire the most?
It’s hard to choose just one individual. Being creative takes on many angles, so I enjoy each person’s unique type of creativeness.
4) When looking for inspiration is there a particular thing you do to get inspired?
I adore the Acropolis, the place of early Greek civilization. It pretty much characterizes my philosophy. Parthenon and Temple of Poseidon are a few reasons why Athens is an inspiring haven for any aspiring architect. I am deeply inspired by ancient perspectives and love conveying those concepts into 21st century interior design.
5) What has brought you to this point in your career? And what is your advice for people looking to follow in your footsteps?
Harmonizing color and structure comes naturally to me; therefore, getting into interior design was a natural development. I would advise design students not to be afraid to be unique while remaining within the realms of harmonization.